Search for potential partners in the UAE
G2R Export specialists received an application from the Export Support Center of the Republic of Bashkortostan to search for ten foreign potential partners in the United Arab Emirates for a company that is an exporter and importer of different types of rice groats.
The customer company is a participant in the SIAL Middle East 2019 exhibition, which was held from December 9 to 12, 2019 at the International Exhibition Center in Abu Dhabi.
- Primary analysis of the food market in the UAE.
- Compilation and elaboration of a list of potential buyers and partners (distributors, dealers, sales representatives, wholesale companies, as well as representatives of the HoReCa segment).
- Drawing up a commercial proposal for the company’s products in English.
- Distribution of commercial offers by e-mail and instant messengers to contact persons. Each letter was accompanied by marketing materials provided by the customer (brochure, presentation).
- Conducting initial negotiations with these companies through phone calls and instant messengers.
The provided products are in demand on the food market in the UAE. A customer search application has been processed on time and in a short period of time. There were no problems with communication in English in the work, after the negotiations, the WhatsApp messenger was used to clarify some of the questions that arise regarding rice varieties and the number of products delivered.
Negotiations were conducted with 107 contacts, 10 of which showed interest in the products. Each interested company presented its cooperation questions, which, ultimately, were attached to the report. Also, proposals were received from potential partners about a meeting with representatives of the customer company at an exhibition in Abu Dhabi to discuss cooperation issues.
All information was collected by specialists in the report and sent to the customer for further negotiations.