Search for potential partners in the UAE
Oil and gas industry
The export support center of the Republic of Bashkortostan provided our specialists with an application from an engineering company to search for 10 potential foreign partners in the United Arab Emirates. The search direction was chosen based on the large volumes of oil and gas production in this country.
The customer’s company is a technological engineering company that performs a full range of works on:
– design and development, production and delivery, commissioning and commissioning of oil and gas production facilities;
– transportation, processing and storage in the oil, gas and chemical industries.
Stage of work:
- Conducting an initial analysis of the UAE market.
- Drafting and developing a database of potential partner companies (oil and gas companies, chemical plants).
- Drafting a commercial offer in English on behalf of the customer company.
- Conducting initial negotiations with companies, communication with companies was maintained through phone calls and e-mail.
During the work, it turned out that these services are not relevant for many companies, since there are competitive companies of similar services in the UAE.
* From 11 to 14 November 2019, Abu Dhabi hosted the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference (ADIPEC), an exhibition dedicated to the petrochemical industry, where the Customer presented their stand in the Russian pavilion.
During the processing of the request, initial negotiations were held with 88 companies, 3 of which expressed interest in cooperation and offered to meet at the exhibition, where questions about cooperation could be discussed in person. A report was generated for all the collected information and passed to the customer for further negotiations.