* Upon request for the service “Marketing research”, financial support can be provided by your state.
Marketing research includes a comprehensive analysis that allows you to:
- assess the situation in the target market, the demand for potentially exported products.
- identify the main trends and prospects;
- build a forecast of market development (both for a particular product category and for the industry as a whole);
- get information about competitors and potential customers.
Based on the results of the research, a comprehensive report is provided in electronic format (30-40 pages), which can be used to solve the following tasks:
- adaptation of the product to the foreign market;
- choosing an advertising and market strategy;
- ensuring sales and promotion;
- determining the cost of products and sales channels.