Preparing an export contract
We will prepare your export contract
Preparation, drafting, and examination of an export contract — a sample contract developed for the purpose of conducting export deliveries.
(A sample contract is provided in electronic or printed form).
Examination of the export contract includes the following stages:
- Study the text of the contract, additional agreements and other related documents.
- Finding out the purpose of the transaction, its execution plan, the client’s interests and business practices for the execution of such contracts.
- Identification of risks, inaccurate and invalid provisions, excessive obligations, etc.
- Preparation of a report indicating the identified risks and recommendations for their elimination or reduction.
Examples of risks that can be identified as a result of the preparation and examination of an export contract:
- there are no essential conditions in the contract, and therefore it is not concluded;
- the contract contains provisions that do not comply with the law and is therefore invalid;
- the contract is subject to registration or special. registered, but was not registered and does not contain provisions for registration.