Product placement in the Chinese marketplace
Advantages of local electronic platforms:
- high demand for any product category;
- quick launch and first sales;
- huge multi-million daily traffic;
- effective marketing tools;
- China has a rapidly developing economy (after removing restrictions related to COVID-19).
1. Alibaba.com (placement in the status of a Chinese supplier) – the largest company in the market of global B2B trading platforms, the site number 1 in terms of traffic and recognition in the world. The number of registered users exceeds 260 million people from 240 countries and regions. We place products in the status of a Chinese supplier, which allows us to accept payments, arouses greater confidence among customers and, consequently, high demand.
2. 1688.com (placement in the status of a Chinese supplier)-the main wholesale online marketplace in China, part of the Alibaba Group. Often products sold on Ebay, Alibaba, Aliexpress, Amazon are purchased on 1688.com. The platform is designed for wholesale trade, all transactions are carried out in bulk between distributors.
3. HC360 (placement in the status of a Chinese supplier) is a b2b platform with an emphasis on industrial goods, intended for domestic trade in China. There are more than 15 million registered businesses on the site, the number of buyers for HC360 has exceeded 8 million, and more than 5,000 tenders appear on the site every day.
Our team consists of specialists with fluent knowledge of English, Chinese, Turkish and French, logistics professionals, polite and attentive customer service managers.
* Our company has the ability to place your products under our account, which will significantly reduce your costs! Leave a request!